It’s said that we taste first with our eyes. I love the deep richness of roasted carrots, but their color adds a particular beauty to any plate.
Active time: 5 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
6 carrots, cut on the diagonal into thick (about 1/2″) strips
drizzle of olive oil (about 2-3 T)
1/4 tsp. salt, divided
fresh Italian parsley
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place carrots onto roasting dish and drizzle lightly with olive oil. Add salt.
- Mix carrots together with clean hands and arrange in one level.
- Roast for 10 minutes, then flip with spatula and roast another 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve with finely chopped Italian parsley sprinkled on top.