It’s said that we taste first with our eyes. I love the deep richness of roasted carrots, but their color adds a particular beauty to any plate.
Active time: 5 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
6 carrots, cut on the diagonal into thick (about 1/2″) strips
drizzle of olive oil (about 2-3 T)
1/4 tsp. salt, divided
fresh Italian parsley
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place carrots onto roasting dish and drizzle lightly with olive oil. Add salt.
- Mix carrots together with clean hands and arrange in one level.
- Roast for 10 minutes, then flip with spatula and roast another 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve with finely chopped Italian parsley sprinkled on top.
The roasted carrots were wonderful! Very easy and flavorful!
Did the Carrots with Garlic Chicken tonight. No leftovers. Thanks again Randi