Easy to make and a hit with everyone, not just kids.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Yield: 2 dozen cookies
1 c. peanut butter (I use organic, which produces a less creamy cookie, but tastes great)
1/2 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. white cane sugar
24 Hershey’s Kisses (contains small amounts of milk and soy) or 1/2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips for GFCF; or use Enjoy Life brand for GFCFSF)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix first four ingredients until thoroughly blended.
- Roll batter between hands into 1″ balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Make a thumb print into each cookie, then place them into oven for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool for 3-4 minutes. While still warm, place a chocolate kiss in the center of each thumbprint. To make this GFCF, drop a mound semi-sweet chocolate chips into thumbprint.