My friend Sandra came up with these gruesome crowd pleasers. The kids loved these at our last Halloween party. You can use gummy worms or any thing else disgusting that will delight your children.
Prep time: 30 minutes
Total time: 4 hours, 30 minutes
Yield: 72 treats
Special equipment: ice cube molds
Flavored gelatin of your choice (yellow, green, orange, blue and red used here) or you can use packaged plain gelatin with assorted fruit juices (cranraspberry, peach, grape)
eyeball and finger candy
- Line ice cube molds with saran wrap, pressing saran carefully into each individual cube mold.
- Prepare gelatin according to package instructions.
- Gently pour gelatin into the molds.
- Set eyeball and finger candy (or gummy worms) into each cube and carefully place in refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Remove from fridge and pull on saran wrap to dislodge.